Language selection

Delta, MB

Please note that the browser or operating system used on your device is no longer supported. Content may be missing or not displayed as expected, it is best to use the latest version of Edge, Firefox, Safari or Chrome.

Current ConditionsObserved at: Portage Southport Airport

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

13°C

Wind:
WSW 17 km/h
More details
Temperature:
12.8°C
Pressure:
101.1 kPa
Dew point:
7.4°C
Visibility:
24 km
Humidity:
70%
Date:
Observed at:
Portage Southport Airport

ForecastForecast issued:

Detailed ForecastForecast issued:

Rain
Tonight
10°C
Becoming cloudy late this evening then rain. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 before morning. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Tue, 18 Jun
16°C
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Night:Rain. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 19 Jun
20°C
Sunny. High 20.
Night:Clear. Low 9.
Sunny
Thu, 20 Jun
26°C
Sunny. High 26.
Night:Cloudy periods with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Fri, 21 Jun
19°C
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Night:Cloudy periods with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Sat, 22 Jun
22°C
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Night:Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 23 Jun
27°C
A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
Normals:
Max25°C.Min12°C.
Sunrise:
5:22 CDT
Sunset:
21:46 CDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
21.4°C
Min:
14.2°C

Features

New Predicting and Alerting Coastal Flooding Program

Find out about coastal flooding coverage, forecasts and warnings in your region

Date modified: