The Canadian seasonal prediction system is a long-term prediction system whose objective is to forecast the evolution of global climate conditions.
- Temperature and Precipitation Probabilistic Forecasts
- Temperature and Precipitation Deterministic Forecasts
- Skill of the Deterministic Forecast System
- Verification of Past Forecasts
- Climatology of Temperature and Precipitation
- Sea Surface Temperature Anomalies and Snow Cover
- Seasonal Forecasts Numerical Data
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: