Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 29 October 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots veering to northwesterly 15 to 25 early this morning then becoming northwesterly 15 near noon except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming westerly 10 to 15 Friday morning except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River.
Flurries ending this evening.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 2 overnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 29 October 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing trough located east of
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located over the northern Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: