Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 September 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots early this morning then becoming easterly 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 20 this evening then becoming northwest 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 September 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1011 mb located north of Natashquan.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1026 mb located over northern Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1033 mb located over Lake Superior.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: