Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 05 December 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming northeast 15 to 25 early this evening then increasing to northerly 25 to 35 late this evening. Wind diminishing to northwesterly 15 to 25 Sunday evening except west 35 near the mouth of the Saguenay River.
Snow overnight and Sunday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Risk of freezing spray overnight and Sunday morning.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 5 December 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5000N 6645W to 4840N 6210W to
5015N 5915W to Quebec near 5120N 5800W. Sea ice north of the ice
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EST 05 December 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 5 December 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 987 mb located southeast of Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 990 mb located over the Gulf of
At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over James Bay.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: