Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 October 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots early this morning then diminishing to light this afternoon. Wind increasing to west 15 to 25 overnight then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Snow this afternoon and tonight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 October 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1032 mb located over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing high 1032 mb located southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1017 mb located south of Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 994 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: