Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 June 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots with gusts to 50 near thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Wind becoming light Sunday evening.
Showers ending Sunday morning. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Fog banks forming after midnight and dissipating Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Watches (In effect)
Squall watch in effect
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 2:14 PM EDT 19 June 2021 This afternoon and evening, conditions will be favourable for the development of squalls with gusts up to 50 knots, frequent lightning and hail.
Mariners are advised to prepare for potential squalls. Vulnerable vessels are most at risk and should seek safe harbour if underway. Consider delaying or postponing travel in areas under the Squall Watch.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. For more information monitor Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 June 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 996 mb located north of Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday weakening low 1004 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday deepening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over James Bay.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: