Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 February 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to southeast 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 30 near midnight except southeast 35 near the south shore. Wind becoming west 25 to 35 Monday afternoon except west 50 near the mouth of the Saguenay River.
Snow beginning near midnight changing to rain near noon Monday then to snow Monday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 3. High Monday plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 28 February 2021 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton near 4702N 6024W to 4801N 6117W
to 4801N 6258W to 4915N 6100W to 5003N 5814W to Newfoundland near
4833N 5912W. Sea ice southwest then north then east of the ice edge.
Open water except 2 tenths grey ice in the southern sections.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 February 2021
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 February 2021 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1001 mb located south of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 984 mb located over southern New
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: