Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 06:18 AM EDT 20 October 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming west 15 near noon except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming westerly 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 15 Wednesday morning then diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Rain ending this afternoon. Rain Wednesday afternoon and evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 October 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over Montréal.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low located off Labrador.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today high located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high located over Newfoundland.
At 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight low located near the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low located north of Lake Saint-Jean.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: