Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 September 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots this morning except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River today. Wind becoming westerly 10 to 15 near midnight except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming southwest 15 Thursday evening.
Showers ending near midnight. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 03:57 AM EDT 28 September 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 September 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located near Pointe-des-Monts.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing low 1010 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1033 mb located west of Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high 1025 mb located east of Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: