Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 06:10 PM EDT 12 August 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Saturday.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 12 August 2022
Tonight and Saturday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 12 August 2022
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 12 August 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing trough located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday quasi-stationary high 1020 mb located
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: