Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 May 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Thursday afternoon then becoming southwest 10 to 20 Thursday evening.
Rain Thursday afternoon and evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 03:00 AM EDT 25 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 May 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Montréal to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located over eastern James Bay.
By 8:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located over Anticosti Island.
At noon EDT today low 1000 mb located over the southeastern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough from 1002 mb low located over
eastern Lake Saint-Jean.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore - eastern half
- Southwestern Shore - western half
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: