Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 October 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind south 15 to 25 knots veering to west 15 to 25 early this morning except west 40 near the mouth of the Saguenay River today. Wind west 15 to 25 tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 06:37 AM EDT 24 October 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 October 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 996 mb located north of Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 987 mb located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located north of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday high located over Saguenay River.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: