Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 November 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots early this morning then diminishing to light this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Friday morning.
Snow beginning near noon changing to periods of drizzle this evening and ending Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 4 Friday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 26 November 2020 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5005N 6645W to 4945N 6445W to
4840N 6205W to Quebec near 5010N 6010W. Sea ice north of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 November 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating low 1006 mb located over the
At 1:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: