Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 06:50 PM EDT 03 August 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots becoming light near noon Tuesday then increasing to east 10 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 3 August 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located near Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing low 1008 mb located near
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday approaching Tropical Storm Isaias 1000
mb located 150 miles west of Cape Cod.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: