Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 July 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening. Wind becoming light after midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Sunday.
Showers beginning late this afternoon and ending overnight. Fog banks dissipating this morning. Fog banks forming overnight and dissipating Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 July 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Rimouski to Cornwall.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located from the Great Lakes to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: