Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 October 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 early this evening and to light late this evening. Wind increasing to southerly 10 to 20 early Monday morning then backing to easterly 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Snow Monday late in the day. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near zero.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 October 2020 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1028 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday high 1032 mb located southeast of
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 1017 mb located over Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1014 mb located south of Québec city.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks - northwestern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - northern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - southern half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: