Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 February 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near noon and to light early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Sunday morning.
Snow tonight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 7 rising to plus 1 Sunday afternoon then falling to minus 4 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 26 February 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton near 4615N 6000W to 4710N 6015W
to 4700N 6105W to 4935N 6130W to 4950N 5820W to 4810N 5935W to 4725N
5920W to Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea ice west then north then
east of the ice edge.
7 tenths new ice including 3 tenths grey ice except 9 plus tenths
grey-white ice along the southern coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 February 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 7:00 a.m. EST today low 1012 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 1002 mb located south of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: