Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 03 April 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 near midnight and to light Saturday evening.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 3 April 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4550N 6005W to 4545N 5900W
to 4725N 5900W to Newfoundland near 4710N 5525W. Sea ice north and
west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 3 April 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cornwall.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday approaching trough located from James
Bay to Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: