Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 May 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots this morning then becoming west 15 early this evening. Wind northwest 10 to 15 Monday.
Showers this afternoon and tonight. Fog banks dissipating this morning. Mist forming near midnight and dissipating Monday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog banks and as low as 1 mile in showers and in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 May 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from Labrador Sea to
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today high 1030 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday high 1027 mb located near Lake Saint-Jean.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: