Issued 10:00 AM ADT 20 June 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Monday evening.
Fog patches dissipating near noon. Fog patches reforming Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:51 PM EDT 19 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
5000N 5555W to 5020N 5355W to 5200N 5250W to 5450N 5150W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5805W to 5850N 4715W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5838W to Newfoundland near 5029N 5727W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 June 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1000 mb located near Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 1002 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 999 mb located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday deepening low 986 mb located over Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:50 AM ADT 20 June 2021 Tropical cyclone information..
As of 9:00 A.M. ADT, tropical depression Claudette is located
At 33.7 north 84.8 west, near montgomery, Alabama. Maximum sustained
winds are estimated at 25 knots and central pressure 1007 MB.
Claudette is moving east-northeast at 11 knots. Latest indications
show the remains of Claudette tracking across the maritime marine
district on Tuesday and could bring some gales to the region.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: