Issued 08:00 PM NDT 14 June 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 10 to 15 knots late overnight and to southeast 15 to 20 Tuesday afternoon. Wind increasing to southeast 25 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 3:01 PM EDT 14 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4950N 5547W to 5000N 5345W to 5105N 5230W to 5540N 5200W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5800W to 5730N 5100W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5118N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5721W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 14 June 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located over the eastern Marine
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday departing ridge located east of the
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight tropical depression Two 1006 mb located
at 35.9N 71.2W.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday Post-tropical Storm Bill 1000 mb located
at 42.6N 60.3W.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 8:00 PM NDT 14 June 2021 Tropical depression two is currently east of Cape Hatteras and will
move to lie near Sable Island Tuesday evening. At this time, it is
expected to dissipate as it approaches Newfoundland early Wednesday.
At 6:30 P.M. NDT, tropical depression two was located near
Latitude 35.9 north and longitude 71.2 west, about 174 nautical miles
east of Cape Hatteras. Maximum sustained winds were estimated at 30
knots and central pressure at 1006 MB. Tropical depression two is
moving northeast at 16 knots.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: