Issued 08:00 PM NDT 12 July 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind south 20 knots veering to southwest 10 to 15 Monday morning then becoming light Monday evening.
Showers ending Monday morning. Fog.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:36 PM EDT 12 July 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 13 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4839N 5306W to 5110N 4830W to 5350N 4830W to 6130N 5900W to 6200N
5800W then southeastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 13 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5119N 5831W to Newfoundland near 5022N 5726W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 12 July 2020 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located southeast of the Grand Banks.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Monday departing ridge located east of the
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight dissipating low 997 mb located over
eastern Labrador Sea.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough from low located over central
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Belle Isle Bank.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: