Issued 03:30 PM NDT 13 August 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to east 10 to 15 knots late overnight and to east 15 to 20 Sunday morning. Wind veering to south 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Showers overnight and Sunday. Fog banks.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:43 PM EDT 12 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 13 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5247W to 5150N 4820W to 5555N 5055W to 5700N 5330W to 5850N
5550W to 5945N 5120W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 13 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5050N 5910W to Newfoundland near 4955N 5740W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NDT 13 August 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. NDT Sunday low 1013 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Monday low 1010 mb located near the Great Northern
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: