Issued 03:00 AM NDT 08 July 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to south 10 to 15 knots this evening and to south 15 to 20 near noon Thursday.
Showers Thursday. Fog patches forming Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 3:09 PM EDT 7 July 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5520W to 4550N 5335W to 4550N 5150W to 4710N 4445W to 4840N
4410W to 5400N 4840W to 6030N 5830W to 6130N 5700W to 5700N 4400W
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5119N 5831W to Newfoundland near 5022N 5726W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM NDT 8 July 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the northern Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. NDT today trough located over western Labrador.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Thursday trough located over Anticosti Island.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: