Issued 08:00 PM NDT 27 June 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers overnight and Tuesday. Fog banks.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 3:56 PM EDT 27 June 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4641N 5309W to 4850N 4630W to 5200N 4620W to 5700N 5154W to 5635N
4750W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6038W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5814W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 27 June 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary high 1034 mb located
southeast of the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: