Issued 10:00 AM NDT 29 September 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 15 knots veering to northwest 10 to 15 late overnight then backing to west 15 to 20 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 28 September 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5104N 5547W to 5100N 4945W to 5230N 4745W to 5430N 4800W to 5615N
5000W to 5845N 5545W to 5945N 5255W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5139N 5638W to Newfoundland near 5126N 5618W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 29 September 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Funk Island Bank.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT today departing trough located east of the Marine
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today trough located over Gulf - Port au Port.
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Friday departing trough located over the northern
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: