Issued 08:00 PM NDT 19 August 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 25 knots veering to west 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind west 15 to 20 Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2022
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 19 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4911N 5354W to 5030N 4835W to 5630N 4940W to 5850N 5550W to 5955N
5240W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5842W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 19 August 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing trough located east of the
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located from the Quebec Lower
North Shore to Funk Island Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Saturday trough located from the South Coast of
Newfoundland to Funk Island Bank.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:51 PM NDT 19 August 2022 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been ended.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: