Issued 03:00 AM NDT 25 September 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots veering to northeast 20 near noon then backing to north 15 this evening. Wind backing to northwest 15 to 20 Tuesday morning.
Scattered showers today.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 July 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 24 September 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4926N 5355W to 5130N 4930W to 5245N 4930W to 5915N 5700W to 5955N
5120W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 25 September 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today low 1014 mb located east of the Avalon
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing low 1010 mb located east of
the Grand Banks.
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located on a line east-west over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: