Issued 03:30 PM NDT 01 July 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Saturday evening.
Showers and fog banks ending this evening. Showers and fog banks Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 1 July 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5444N 5750W to 5527N 5704W to
5618N 5830W to 5712N 5736W to 5803N 5835W then northeastward. Sea
ice north then west of the ice edge.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 1 July 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4705N 5305W to 5030N 4825W to 5340N 4810W to 5655N 5100W to 5700N
4640W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5117N 5834W to Newfoundland near 5015N 5733W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NDT 1 July 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. NDT today weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Newfoundland.
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Saturday dissipating trough located over Belle
At 10:00 a.m. NDT Saturday approaching trough located over New
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: