Issued 08:00 PM NDT 04 June 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 near midnight then veering to east 15 to 20 Monday afternoon.
Showers this evening. Fog patches.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 04 June 2023
Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 04 June 2023
Tuesday Wind east 25 knots increasing to east 25 to 35 in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15.
Thursday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 4 June 2023 Today Tonight and Monday Bergy water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 4 June 2023 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5126N 5728W to
Newfoundland near 5102N 5706W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4934N 5428W to
5450N 5354W to 5517N 5552W to 5803N 5815W then northeastward. Sea
ice west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:26 PM EDT 4 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 5 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5408W to 4610N 5345W to 4635N 4700W to 5230N 4640W to 5755N
5455W to 5740N 5305W to 5935N 4840W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 5 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northeast of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 4 June 2023 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Belle Isle Bank.
At 3:30 p.m. NDT Monday approaching trough located south of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: