Issued 03:00 AM NDT 06 July 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots backing to southeast 15 to 20 this evening then veering to southwest 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Periods of rain and fog patches tonight and Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 5 July 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5457N 5854W to 5521N 5820W to
5800N 6037W then northeastward. Sea ice north then west of the ice
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 5:39 PM EDT 5 July 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 6 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4729N 5246W to 4845N 5110W to 5300N 4830W to 5655N 5015W to 5750N
4640W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 6 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5117N 5834W to Newfoundland near 5015N 5733W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM NDT 6 July 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. NDT today low 1000 mb located over southern Labrador
By 3:30 p.m. NDT today departing low 1004 mb located over eastern
At 3:00 a.m. NDT today low 1005 mb located over Maine.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Thursday low 1000 mb located over Cabot Strait.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: