Issued 08:00 PM NDT 28 September 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 25 knots backing to south 15 to 20 Wednesday morning then to southeast 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers. Fog patches forming Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 28 September 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5145N 5624W to 5145N 5415W to 5515N 5215W to 5800N 5700W to
5840N 5725W to 6015N 5230W to 5820N 4900W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 28 September 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located north of Belle Isle Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Wednesday dissipating trough located on a line
east-west over southern Belle Isle Bank.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Wednesday trough located on a line east-west over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: