Issued 03:30 PM NDT 07 August 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 near midnight then backing to southwest 15 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 July 2020 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 3:28 PM EDT 7 August 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4806N 5256W to 4935N 4705W to 5400N 4900W to 5840N 5705W to 6015N
5740W to 6100N 5600W to 5820N 4800W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5121N 5757W to Newfoundland near 5042N 5715W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NDT 7 August 2020 Tonight and Saturday By 3:30 p.m. NDT today departing low 999 mb located southeast of
At 3:30 p.m. NDT today building ridge located over southeastern
By 3:30 a.m. NDT Saturday ridge located over Belle Isle Bank.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: