Issued 10:00 AM ADT 23 September 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 25 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday morning.
Showers beginning Tuesday evening. Fog patches forming Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 September 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5049N 5600W to 5030N 5530W to 5100N 4900W to 5230N 4900W to 5700N
5500W to 6100N 5800W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5124N 5709W to Newfoundland near 5104N 5652W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 September 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Labrador Sea to
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1002 mb located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1002 mb located over southern Maine.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: