Issued 08:00 PM ADT 01 June 2023
Tonight and Friday.
Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 late overnight then increasing to easterly 15 to 20 early Friday evening.
Periods of rain Friday evening. Fog patches forming Friday evening.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 01 June 2023
Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 metre.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 01 June 2023
Saturday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 25 in the afternoon.
Sunday Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots.
Monday Wind northeast 20 to 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 1 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5359W to 4610N 5300W to 4650N 4700W to 5230N 4640W to 5755N
5455W to 5745N 5250W to 5935N 4840W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 1 June 2023 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over the
southwestern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the southern Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday trough located south of Nova Scotia.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:44 PM ADT 1 June 2023 A trough of low pressure will track south across Nova Scotia on
Friday and in its wake a strong to gale force northeast flow will
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Gulf - Magdalen - northern half and Anticosti - southeastern half.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: