Issued 10:00 AM ADT 28 September 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to westerly 20 knots near noon then diminishing to light early Thursday morning.
Showers ending this evening. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 27 September 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4835N 5300W to 5230N 4745W to 5430N 4800W to 5615N 5000W to 5845N
5545W to 5945N 5255W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near 4950N 5750W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 28 September 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from West Scotian Slope
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing trough located over Laurentian
Fan to Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday approaching ridge located over Quebec.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: