Issued 08:00 PM ADT 13 July 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light Tuesday morning.
Showers Tuesday late in the day. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 13 July 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 14 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4839N 5306W to 5100N 4800W to 5430N 4855W to 6130N 5900W to 6200N
5800W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 14 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5119N 5831W to Newfoundland near 5022N 5726W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 13 July 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to New England.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Newfoundland to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday building ridge located over western
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: