Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 November 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 this evening then diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Snow ending this morning. Rain Sunday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 25 November 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 November 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today deepening low 986 mb located south of Cape
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 962 mb located off Nova
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from the Midwestern states
to Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
Cape Breton Island.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building low 1001 mb located over the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 991 mb located over Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: