Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 03 December 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind north 15 to 20 knots veering to northeast 15 to 25 early Monday morning then becoming northeast 15 Monday evening.
Scattered flurries overnight and Monday.
Risk of freezing spray Monday.
Temperatures near minus 5.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 3 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5003N 6644W to 4959N 6144W to
5001N 5952W to 5125N 5737W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea ice north
of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 3 December 2023 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from Lake Superior to the
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low located over Lake Erie.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday dissipating low located over New England.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: