Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 September 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then increasing to southerly 10 to 20 late overnight. Wind becoming west 10 to 15 late Tuesday morning then backing to southerly 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending Tuesday morning. Risk of thunderstorms Tuesday morning. Showers Tuesday evening. Fog patches forming late this afternoon and dissipating near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 September 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 994 mb located over eastern Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1007 mb located north of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: