Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 July 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening then becoming light after midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 20 late Sunday morning then becoming light Sunday evening.
Showers beginning late this afternoon and ending late overnight. Fog banks forming late overnight and dissipating early Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 10:17 PM EDT 20 July 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 July 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from Nova Scotia to Cape
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located from the Great Lakes to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: