Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 September 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light late this afternoon then increasing to easterly 10 to 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to southeasterly 15 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers this evening. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 September 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today deepening low 1003 mb located over the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 979 mb located near Hudson Bay.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located over the Midwestern
states extending southwestward.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough from low located over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: