Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 September 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming north 15 this evening then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 early Thursday morning.
Rain overnight and Thursday. Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating Thursday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador Sea to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building low 1014 mb located south of the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1006 mb located over Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Laurentian Fan - southwestern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: