Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 07 July 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeasterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to easterly 15 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to light after midnight. Wind increasing to southerly 10 to 20 early Wednesday morning then diminishing to light Wednesday afternoon.
Showers overnight and Wednesday. Fog banks.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 3:00 PM EDT 07 July 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 7 July 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located from Labrador to Lake
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: