Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 02 December 2023
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Sunday evening.
Temperatures near minus 5.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 2 December 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5017N 6432W to 5011N 6409W to
4958N 6205W to 5009N 5956W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea ice north
of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 2 December 2023 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located from Pointe-des-Monts to
At 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1008 mb located south of Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 1001 mb located over Lake Ontario.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: