Northumberland Strait - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 10 June 2023
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwesterly 10 to 15 knots tonight and Sunday.
Showers ending Sunday morning.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 10 June 2023
Monday Wind westerly 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to easterly 15 to 20.
Wednesday Wind southeast 20 knots increasing to southeast 25 to 30.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 10 June 2023 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 990 mb located north of the Avalon
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday low 987 mb located east of Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: