Northumberland Strait - eastern half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 07 October 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 to 20 knots near midnight then veering to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Saturday. Wind veering to northwest 15 to 20 Saturday evening.
Showers Saturday. Fog patches dissipating Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 7 October 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located from Sable Island to the
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday departing trough located on a line
east-west over southern Banquereau.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located from Newfoundland to West
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: