Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 08:00 PM AST 04 December 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 15 knots diminishing to light after midnight then becoming south 15 near noon Monday.
Temperatures minus 2 rising to plus 1 Monday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 4 December 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 4 December 2022 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over Banquereau.
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Monday quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to Nova Scotia.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:48 PM AST 4 December 2022 Strong to gale force southerlies will veer to strong westerlies and
diminish this evening as a trough of low pressure moves east of the
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Banquereau - eastern half.
Outlook for the start of the Southwest Nova lobster fishery, lfa34.
Tonight...Winds northwest 15 becoming light overnight. Seas 2 metres
becoming 1 metre overnight.
Monday...Winds light increasing to south 15 to 20 knots in the
afternoon over northern areas and 10 to 15 knots over southern areas.
Seas near 1 metre.
Tuesday...Southeasterly 15 knots. Seas near 1 metre becoming 2 metres
in the evening over southern sections.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: