Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 03 June 2023
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light early Sunday evening.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 03 June 2023
Monday Wind east 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind east 25 to 35 knots diminishing to east 20 to 25 late in the day.
Wednesday Wind easterly 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 May 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 3 June 2023 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over the
southwestern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over Labrador.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located over the northern Gulf of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:46 PM ADT 3 June 2023 A band of strong to gale force northeasterlies will persist over
western waters into Sunday.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Grand Manan and Lurcher.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- West Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: