Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then veering to west 15 this evening. Wind increasing to west 20 Tuesday morning then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Showers beginning this evening and ending late overnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating early this afternoon. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating early Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - western halfIssued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low located southeast of Laurentian Fan.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday departing low located southeast of the
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Newfoundland to the
Gulf of Maine.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low located southwest of Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: